The Bradford Safeguarding Children Board in collaboration with Bradford MDC and the Safeguarding Children e-Academy has a range of e-learning packages available for those working in partner agencies to access.
The training can be completed from any internet-enabled laptop or computer.
The courses are FREE to all members of the BSCB.
Private companies are welcome at a charge. Please go to www.safeguardingchildrenea.co.uk for further details and a demo. To purchase the training please call Virtual College on 01943 885083. If you quote the promotional code ‘SCBBRAD’ when applying you will receive a £5 discount off of the packages. A discounted rate can also be agreed for group bookings.
- An Introduction to Safeguarding Children
- Awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Awareness of Domestic Violence including the impact on children and young people
- Child Accident Prevention
- Connected Baby Series Modules
- Early Child Development
- Equality and Diversity in Bradford
- Hate Crime in Bradford
- Hidden Harm – The effects of parental problem substance use on children
- Introduction to Integrated Working (The Early Help Assessment/Lead Professional/ Information Sharing)
- Missing Children – Bradford Protocol
- Safe Sleeping for Babies – Reducing the risk of SIDS
- Safeguarding Children from Sexual Exploitation
- Safeguarding Children Refresher training
Other free e-learning resources available
- Channel General Awareness e-learning
- FGM e-learning
- Forced Marriage Awareness e-learning
- Prevent awareness e-learning
- Suicide Awareness training – A FREE online course to help spot the warning signs and help safeguard someone contemplating suicide
How to apply
Please go to our self registration page to register for an e-learning account for instant access to our e-learning training.
Already have a log in?
Do you already have a log in/have previously completed e-learning on the system? If so, please click to log in and use the requested learning tab on your account to request the training you wish to complete. These requests get checked and approved on a daily basis. Please note – we only approve 2 requests at a time.
If you have forgotten your log in please use the forgotten log in button on the site to get an e-mail message sent with your details. You will then be able to use the requested learning tab on your account to request the training you wish to complete. If you are having problems re-setting your password Virtual College Technical Support can be contacted on 01943 885095.
For any enquiries regarding the e-learning please e-mail email@example.com.