There are many places you can look for information, advice and help. Below are some links we think you will find useful.
Child Death Overview Panel (CDOP) – The Child Death Review – A Guide for Parents and Carers
Karma Nirvana – help and support for those who may be a victim or survivor of forced marriage
Kidscape – Help to prevent bullying
Lets Talk About It – working together to help prevent terrorism
Online Safety and Cyber Bullying
These links provide further information on a range of online issues.
A guide to FREE parental control software which can help stop bullying online:
- Guide – http://bit.ly/LicRVz
- Cyberbullying – http://bit.ly/NzpXzM
- www.thinkuknow.co.uk for information on internet safety
- www.digizen.org for information on cyberbullying
- www.ceop.gov.uk (0870 000 3344) to report child abuse
- www.iwf.org.uk to report Internet material that you think may be illegal.
Parenting – support for parents and carers
Self Harm A FREE online course to help parents understand and communicate with their children about self harm
Dangerous Dogs and help on keeping children and young people safe